Day 16:
My sister-in-law Kelly surprised me tonight with this sweatshirt! Last week, I mentioned that I had seen one like this - with EAGLES across the back of the dropped shoulders. Since she works at LCHS and knows all the ins & outs of the various merchandise, I was hoping she would know if this sweatshirt was a current option, could be re-ordered, etc. I arrived at the game tonight intending to get an update on who the contact person is, etc. Kelly had gone the extra mile for me. She pulled this beauty out of her bag and presented it to me as a present. It is last year's version, so not available for purchase. She found it especially for me, probably from among her friends. Super special! (And yes, I am aware that it says "basketball" - that did not stop me from wearing it while watching and cheering on our football player.)

No comments:
Post a Comment