Saturday, July 7, 2007

Art Appreciation

Okay, I'm more Picasso than Rembrandt, Van Gogh, or even Warhol! But I am sure the discerning art connoisseur will appreciate the subtleties of this piece. I am calling it "Fallen Woman."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mom, nice blog!! I'm sure I will check in often. I didn't even know that you had been hurt! I hope that it is getting better. I haven't updated my blog in some time, but yours have certainly added to the motivation to do so. I will see this weekend in Panhandle? Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you might want to change your comment settings to require verification or you'll start to get lots of "spam" comments. That is just annoying.

Rhon (aka Gamma) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared Carey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jared Carey said...

Wow, no wonder you hurt yourself. It doesn't look very natural. But you forgot one thing. The picture looks more like Adam, with no hair and all. :)