Before I guess, hope you are feeling better. I hope your husband (with only one hand) can take take care of you.
I can only think that the color chosen for the blog is actually called asparagus commotion; but you always have really cool background stories for things like that. I'll wait patiently for the reveal.
Hey there Rhonda! It looks like you guys are just a little busy with your house. ;) I can't wait to see the finished outcome! Hope you guys are having fun with it.
And no clue for the meaning behind the name... I think you've kept us in suspense long enough. :)
2 comments:
Before I guess, hope you are feeling better. I hope your husband (with only one hand) can take take care of you.
I can only think that the color chosen for the blog is actually called asparagus commotion; but you always have really cool background stories for things like that. I'll wait patiently for the reveal.
Hey there Rhonda! It looks like you guys are just a little busy with your house. ;) I can't wait to see the finished outcome! Hope you guys are having fun with it.
And no clue for the meaning behind the name... I think you've kept us in suspense long enough. :)
Post a Comment