Friday, July 20, 2007

LemonAid, continued

Here are some more recent pictures of the remodel project. Mike is putting in a million hours a week - and Bryan joins in between and after landscape jobs. We appear to be finished with the demolishment phase & I see major improvements daily! It's overwhelming, but very exciting!
Mike - hard at work - cutting one of thousands of boards in this project - in his "workshop" aka the living room...(we were not having an earthquake when I took this picture - I just am not a very good digital camera user!)
This is my new pocket door - in what will be the master closet. It might not look very exciting in this picture - but trust me, pocket doors are mysterious creatures :)
Bryan's attic ladder - a new install in the ceiling of the mud room...
I am not planning on going up there any time soon!! Bryan doesn't look to be having too much fun judging from the look on his face - it's hot under that metal roof!!

No comments: