Picked up Chrysler from Odessa dealer on Monday - and for the second time in too few days paid over $1300 for repairs. Home on Thursday evening.
Friday morning, Bryan walks out the front door and says, "Did you know you have oil leaking out of your car?" I narrowly avoided a nervous breakdown on the spot!
Apparently, according to the Chrysler service manager, the Odessa repair tech did not tighten the bolts on the timing cover correctly. So they have stripped out, were cross-threaded, etc. Another $400 to repair...you may be thinking, "surely Odessa will stand behind their work?" I thought so too. Quick call this morning and was told, "Yes, we warranty our work...but only at this dealership." I said, "Well, I cannot drive it to you in this condition...so it will be repaired in my HOME TOWN; please discuss this with your service manager and I will be looking forward to further word from you."
Better Business Bureau? Speed dial to my attorney? Quick trip to the insane asylum?
It's a coin toss!
No comments:
Post a Comment