Thursday, June 25, 2009

Enough is enough! I surrender!

Okay, so on Wednesday, June 17th, after a day at work in the Odessa office, Chrysler's water pump decided to blow up and she bled out all her water! Thankfully, the engine did not overheat and burn completely up. Yes, I did just get her out of the shop less than 2 weeks prior...frustrating!

Next morning, had car towed to the dealer and rented a car from Enterprise. Was told I could pick her up on Monday, the 29th. Finished up that week in Odessa with my new friend, the Kia Optima rental. Pretty good car...took me back to Odessa on Monday with no problems.

Tuesday, drive to Denton...Wednesday, workshop in Denton. TODAY, worked at Foundation Management office all day on several projects. My friend, Kathy, and I decide to try to catch a movie. Great plan!! Until I was pulling off of I35 and into the movie parking lot...and was rear-ended! A wreck in a rental car. So frustrating!!!!

The police officer did not write any tickets. Also frustrating. I'm going to bed early tonight...gotta get this black cloud off my head.

Thinking about getting a horse & buggy!!

No comments: