Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Live 'Til I Die

Reading my friend Sharon's blog today...that phrase literally jumped off the page at me. Sharon is living and dying with metastatic breast cancer & is daily trusting God for...well, everything. If you want to read the words of a faithful daughter of the King, see "Sweets Surrender" (check out my blog list at right) - you will be blessed. Just trust.

Lately, the Spirit living in me has been showing me more & more about the "real" world. You know, the one we can't see with our human eyes, but we know by faith is right there. And is more "real" than the one we can see and feel. It seems like every song or sermon I hear, every conversation I've had lately, every smile from each G-kid...they all reach deep into my soul and remind me of the eternal.

This earth is not my home. When I think of the tremendous and numerous blessings of my earthly life, my mind cannot conceive of what the Father has in store for us in the real life. Like Sharon, I want to live until I die. In reality, we live until we LIVE! For real.

No comments: