Thursday, October 1, 2015
Craw4d 2day [1]
Recently read an article that suggested taking 1 photo and writing 1 paragraph every day for a year. The purpose? I don't have a clue. The article was not that interesting. But I like this idea. Gonna give it a whirl! Keep your expectations low - these will be my random thoughts. :)
Day 1:
This pic is my cat Jax in her sock monkey bed. Clearly she is overcome with excitement about the many opportunities this day may offer. I feel ya, Jax! Right now my focus at work is a very tedious clinical record audit of several patient records. This entails reading all the physician orders, lab results, nurse/physician/aide notes, etc., to determine if the home health agency is compliant with various state and federal regulations. Very time-consuming and not very exciting. But honestly, I truly enjoy it! As I encounter each patient in these documents, I am reminded that God sees the sick, the widowed, the lonely. What a blessing to be His hands and join Him in healing (when possible) or in the transition home (even better)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment