Day 3:
Headed to bed to read some of George Martin's Song of Ice and Fire series (the books that the HBO series "Game of Thrones" is based on. Don't judge. It is my guilty pleasure. I am currently reading several other books also, including Renovation of the Heart, The Story, and Wheat Belly. Loaded in my Kindle & waiting their turn are (among about a dozen others) The Divergent Series, Outlive Your Life, and Gone With the Wind (for at least the 15th time). I must admit, sometimes I miss the feel and smell of a "real" book, but I am spoiled to the ease that my Kindle offers...especially when I have "reader's ADD" and switch books after every chapter. My Kindle is one of the original versions (the DX), slightly larger than a full-size iPad & primarily just a reader - no backlight, no surfing the Internet, no Netflix. I don't need all those distractions!

No comments:
Post a Comment